Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bye, Bye, Bye Berlin Bye Bye

I really, honestly cannot believe that my time in this city is almost over. Despite the rain and cold recently, I have been thinking about how much I am going to miss it here. But there are things here that will bring me back, most definitely. These include:

The Jewish community here
my current line of research/filmmaking
the offer from Ulf to conduct English tours of synagogues throughout Germany
the food
the clubs
My Berliner friends who I've made here
The cheap... everything


etc, etc, etc. Sitting in an internet cafe working on my project right now. I wanted a little break and so I thought I'd write about what I loved about Berlin, but I think I need to save that for another time. On Thursday I am heading to Athens to see family, and then on the 14th to Paris. On the 22nd I fly to Miami to go on a cruise with my parents, and then home to Seattle where I am currently homeless. sigh. Thus is the life, and I have nine more months to enjoy it. Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment